Sunday, September 11

Pinterest inpired

I have been obsessed with Pinterest lately. There is just so much inspiration on that site. You have to be invited (unless they've changed that) so if you're interested in checking it out, let me know. I love love love it.

Anyhow, I saw some photos people did of their kids with posters of the first day of school. I also saw some others with things about their kids like: favorite TV show, book, etc. I decided to combine these along with his size and other personal stats and made this photo to commemorate each year as he grows up. I just hope I remember to do this every year.

Gulp. He got so big!


(BTW - I wasn't going to put in his name but he typed it, so I wanted to keep it there. )

Kindergarten Stats

2 comments:

  1. You better remember - I'd remind you, but you know I suck at that! LOL

    BTW - He is growing up so fast - he's a little man now. Aaaaawwwwww.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text