Sunday, March 25

Holiday Gift Card Holder

The not-so-recent chain of events which resulted in my losing all the scrapbook pages I'd created for 2011 and some of 2010 also made me lose some of the photos. I have also been less than organized with the photos I've taken since then. So, I'm not surprised that I just discovered photos of the gift card holder I made for my son's teacher and the teaching assistant.

I used red card stock and printed a patterned insert using some of the scrapbooking stash I managed to find. I think it was from MScraps but I don't remember.:(  Then I typed in the teacher's name and cut out the gift card pattern using my Silhouette cutting machine.

Pattern available at Silhouette's website. 


FRONT
(this sample uses left over giftwrapping paper)
Card_Outside

BACK
card_inside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text